1750 Hand Held 1750 Mini Backpack 2500 Backpack
Power units, drives, and heads sold separately
External Concrete Vibrators
Description: External concrete vibrators are available in air, electric and hydraulic models. Most operations using higher slump concrete favor pneumatic roller type concrete vibrators.These vibrators offer high frequency, light weight, reliability and low initial cost.
Pneumatic External Vibrators
- Extra Heavy Duty Roller Vibrator This vibrator type has been the workhorse of the precast concrete industry for decades. High centrifugal force plus high frequency, reliability and low cost make it an excellent choice when precasting bridge beams, wall panels,single and double "T"s, and all kinds of architectural shapes. This vibrator type is also used extensively for tunnel form vibration and cast-in-place wall panels and columns when the forms are designed to accept external vibration.
- Turbine Vibrator The turbine vibrator is the next generation air vibrator for the concrete industry. Designed with an unbalanced internal turbine wheel, this vibrator offers lighter weight, no lubrication, quieter operation, and tolerates dirty air. The TCL series uses the industry standard cradle lug bracket for mounting, and the TV-X series uses bolt on mounting.
Recommendation: These high frequency air vibrators are reliable, portable and ideal for attachment to forms in the precast concrete and refractory industries. Ask us for Recommendations on the size, number, location and mounting of these vibrators.
Electrical External Vibrators
- Rotary electric vibrators are 90% more energy efficient than comparable air vibrators and are the quietest vibrator available. Because most electric vibrator models in the 3000 to 4000 vpm frequency range are heavier than comparable air models, electric vibrators are used more on non-portable applications such as vibrating tables.
For portable electric vibrators with reduced weight, see the U1 series vibrator below which produces higher force output because of a higher frequency.
- 3600 RPM Vibrator
VE3/36 Series 230-460/3/60
- 6000 - 9000 RPM High Frequency Vibrator
- Portable Concrete Form Brackets Form brackets use a male and female wedge system to provide a fast, wrench-free way to move a midsize air or electric vibrator between mounts. Brackets are available to accept a piston, roller, turbine, or rotary electric vibrator.
*Vibrator and bracket sold separately. Piston vibrator shown but also available with several other vibrator types.
Recommendation: The quick mount, male/female wedge bracket makes this combination of bracket and vibrator ideal for smaller precast applications like septic tanks, burial vaults, and small architectural shapes. See the U1 Series vibrator below for a variable speed electric vibrator with a male/female wedge bracket.
High Frequency Electric Concrete Vibrators
This high frequency vibrator forces air out and material down resulting in a stronger, smoother, and denser product.
(Bracket shown above is extra)